Video Surveillance Systems in Middlesex County and Greater New Jersey Areas
As a security camera company serving Middlesex County and the surrounding New Jersey areas, Alen security is proud to offer the latest in video surveillance systems, equipment, and adaptive video technology. Video surveillance systems give you a second set of eyes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our systems provide the highest resolution footage, months of storage, two way audio and more, featuring Avigilon’s new line of HD Dome and HD Bullet Cameras with Adaptive Video Analytics. These cameras offer cutting edge technology without the hassle of manual calibration, ensuring easy installation and top notch performance. This is the perfect solution for a security camera for business for one location, or many locations. Get the video surveillance solution that is right for you with Alen Security.
Serving New Jersey With The Best IP Video Camera Systems
IP Video Surveillance Systems are designed to improve facility management, allowing one person to monitor more than one location at a time. Imagine being able to monitor 4, 8, and 16, or more locations, simultaneously. Essentially, this is what an IP Video System with Network Video Recording and Remote Video Monitoring can do for you. From a 1 Megapixel Camera to 30 Megapixel Cameras and/or multiple high-speed pan-tilt-zoom domes with auto-iris, vari-focal, and night vision lenses. Alen Security has a proven track record at providing the expertise to specify, design, install, and maintain some of the most complex and sophisticated systems installed in the Tri-State area.
IP Video Features and Options
- Interactive Remote Video Monitoring
- Monitor entry and exits to thwart unwanted intruders
- Monitor parking facilities for employee safety
- Monitor sensitive areas inside to deter in-house theft
- In hazardous areas, cameras can be used to reduce risk of injury
- Safeguard security of business locations, staff, and inventory
- Record action, measure patterns on an hourly or daily basis
- Remote Video Alarm Verification all types of Alarm Conditions (i.e., fire, intrusion, environmental)
- Monitor school hallways & computer rooms
- Monitor your property and watch productivity improve while liability goes down.
- Guard your R&D and trade secrets
- In hazardous areas, cameras can be used to reduce the risk of injury
- Monitor industrial controls and processes
IP Video Features and Options
- Scalable (hard drives expand to fit client needs and applications)
- Within seconds verify an alarm; search a file from two minutes ago or sixty days ago
- Network Video Recording with RAID 5 Storage for Redundancy
- Dual Power Supplies for increased reliability
- 1 Megapixel to 30 Megapixel Cameras
- IPad/IPhone App
- Google Play App
- Video Analytics
- Wireless and Network Video Systems
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras
- Day/Night Cameras with Infrared Technology
The HD Dome and HD Bullet use Avigilon’s “Teach by Example” technology. They learn on their own by observation and also from the operators who actively use it. They automatically adjust to changing scene conditions, helping reduce false alarms, and provide superior protection for both assets and personnel including server farms, data centers, computer labs and networking centers. These cameras can be programmed to send alerts when specific behaviors or scene changes occur such as:
- Trip Wire – A person object or vehicle crossing a virtual line in the scene.
- Direction of Travel – A person, object or vehicle moving in a particular direction through the camera view.
- Region of Interest – A person, object or vehicle entering or leaving a virtual area in the camera’s view
- Loitering – A person, object or vehicle remaining in the camera’s view for longer than a pre-determined period of time.
Video Analytics can be programmed to respond to only certain conditions or at certain times or days. For example, persons entering a server room after hours or cars entering a restricted parking lot on the weekends. Other applications may include:
- Perimeters of corporate facilities: People approaching after hours, vehicles parked where they shouldn’t be, deliveries at unmanned loading areas
- Unmanned structures such as cell towers, utility substations and data centers: Unauthorized persons or vehicles approaching, fences being climbed, tampering
- Construction sites, laboratories, storage rooms, vaults: People present in restricted areas or when the building or site is closed, vehicles leaving or entering restricted areas or after hours
- Building rooftops: Vandalism or theft of rooftop equipment, attempted entry
- Unoccupied/un-rented buildings: Theft of copper, vandalism, vagrancy
- Computer labs, cubicles, server farms: Theft of equipment, data theft, unauthorized usage, individuals abusing internet privileges or using unauthorized peripherals.
- Transportation/logistics: People tampering with sealed trailers, unauthorized loading or unloading, vehicles in unauthorized areas, employee theft/shoplifting.
- Medical/research facilities: People present outside of regular operating hours, people present in restricted areas, unauthorized access of patient records or drug cabinets, vehicles entering or leaving after hours, theft, and inventory control.
Our video systems with adaptive video and content analytics are the most intelligent and comprehensive security solutions you can get for your company. They learn and grow as you go becoming better and better at spotting suspicious activity and protecting your assets, data and personnel. Contact us today and let us create a personalized solution for you.