Alen Security – FAQ
You can find your panel type by opening the panel door and looking at the label on the inside cover. Here are some links to the User Manuals:
2. Bosch B-Series Panel
3. Bosch G-Series
4. Bosch B942 & B942W Keypad
Fire Alarm Systems
1. Honeywell Firelite
Please include your full name, telephone number, and email address in order of call preference along with your revised dispatch instructions.
See below for documentation on changing hours for holidays and scheduling:
1. Avigilon – Schedules & Holidays – Page 307 / Holidays – Page 308
2. eMerge – Schedules – Page 19 / Holidays – Page 20
3. Win-Pak – Schedules – Page 9-19 / Holidays – Page 9-21
Please email email@example.com or call us at 877-215-2536 with your current card range and facility code (you can find this on the box label for the latest set of cards that you received) or send us a copy of the box label on your most recent card purchase. Don’t worry if you can’t find that info. We will likely have it on file.
We do not service automobiles at this time.
If you have wireless devices on your system, the zone # will display on your keypad, please replace the affected battery. In most cases, you can replace the battery yourself. However, if you like, you can call our service department at 877-215-2536. If you have a hardwired system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-215-2536. You can also reach us via our contact form.
1. If you have a Honeywell/Ademco keypad, please enter your “user code” and hit “off”. Perform task two times.
2. If you have a Bosch 7412G/9412G Intrusion System, then enter your “user code” and hit “escape”. Perform task two times. (Clears old Alarms from Display) or hit “CMD 4-7”. (Reset Command).
3. If you continue to have issues, please email email@example.com or call us at 877-215-2536.
Please contact the Central Station directly and they can help you with that.
A Master Key System is a key plan whereby certain keys can open a pre-defined number of doors. This maintains better control, cuts down on key replacement costs and is convenient, as there are a lower number of keys in circulation. This system can also provide quick access to all rooms within the facility, e.g. for security staff and management personnel. This is not only convenient but can help save lives in cases of emergency.
A Security Alarm System is a system designed to detect an intrusion. The system utilizes Sensors located throughout your facility (Door/Window Contacts, Motion, Glass Break, etc.,) that signal your Alarm Panel to send an Alert to your Central Station once one of these Sensors detects activity. Meanwhile, an Access Control System is a type of security that is used to monitor and regulate entrance to your facility or specific areas within your facility.